Marriage License Requirements


You can get your license at any County Clerk's office in Arkansas.
Marriage License can be only be used in Arkansas but can be used in any Arkansas
county, regardless of which county you get them in.
Ceremony must take place in Arkansas.
Bride & Groom must both be present to get license.
There is no blood test or waiting period required in Arkansas.
Only cash is accepted. ( no refunds)
Bride and Groom must be 18 years of age. Under 18 requires consent of both sets of
If over 21 years of age, Bride and Groom only need to present a valid drivers license.
If under 21 years of age, Bride and Groom must also have a birth certificate.
Marriage license must be returned to the County Clerk's office within 60 days - used or

Carroll County Courthouse
44 S. Main Eureka Springs, AR

Visit all the information from the source   "www.courts.state.md.us/clerks/carroll/marriage.html"

"For the most natural place to hold that wedding  Press here


Eureka Flower Shop 479 253 8797
Web-Site "www.eurekaflowershop.com"


Additional Eureka Springs Ministers