above for all the centers information.
Spring Heritage Center
- Opens March 15th for the 2012 season
- Closes NOV 11TH 2012
- We are open and blooming!! We would like to encourage all Carroll
County residents to visit us this year –
- Remember if you show us some
identification showing you live in Carroll County, you get in FREE!!
- 2012 Prices are as follows:
Kids 6 – 17…$6.50
Children 5 and under are free.
- We are open everyday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and will stay open to 6
p.m. during Daylight Savings Time.
- We also have our new gift shop, Blue Spring Trading Post, open
everyday as well. The trading post is located at 48 Spring Street in
downtown Eureka Springs.
- Blue Spring flows 38 million gallons of 54 degree water daily. Our
Bluff Shelter is on the National Register, and we were a stopover on the
Trail of Tears. We have numerous native gardens and a historic film
that you can watch in our Visitor’s Center. We have beautiful wedding
sites, an indoor reception and conference room and a terrific gift shop.
We are located 10 minutes west of Eureka Springs on Scenic Highway 62.
- Hope to see you out here this year!!
- New 2007 Video's of the
exploratory dives into the spring artifacts. 250'